Hardric Laboratories is an ISO 9001:2015 Registered Company
Hardric’s Quality Department is second-to-none, with its combination of experience and state-of-the-art technology.
Our inspectors average nearly 20 years of experience each. Some of the inspection tools available include:
- Fully-programmable Zeiss Contura G2 CMM, able to inspect parts up to 1000mm x 1200mm x 600mm in size
- In 2017, Hardric acquired a second Zeiss Contura G2 CMM
- Brown & Sharpe MicroExcel Model 765 CMM
- Brown & Sharpe Gage 2000 CMM
- Micro-View MD/1 Comparator
- Perkin-Elmer Lambda 950 Spectrophotometer & Perkin-Elmer Spectra 100 Optica FT-IR Spectrometer for reflectivity measurements
- Zygo Maxim non-contact Profilometer
… and numerous other fully calibrated instruments and measurement tools.
Hardric Laboratories has been a leading manufacturer of beryllium components since 1954, supporting both prototype and production levels of volume.